We are so excited to open our doors again and see you!!
Obviously, the salon experience will be rather different for the time being. Please be patient as we try to navigate the new normal.
Please be reassured that all safety precautions will be taken to ensure everyone’s safety. This includes sanitation protocols between guests, front desk, shampoo basin and the entire salon. A list of all protocols and procedures will be posted at the salon for your reassurance.
What we will need from you:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Our schedule is very tight with the extra cleaning involved between clients. It is imperative that we stay on schedule. If you are early, let us know you are here, we may ask you to wait outside until we are ready for you. If you are late, we will not be able accommodate you, sorry.
- Please come alone.
- If you are showing any symptoms- cough, fever, flu like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment for another day. We understand it is allergy season so be sure to take an antihistamine before coming so there isn’t any confusion. We will politely ask you to leave if we recognize any symptoms.
- If you have been travelling outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your service. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you ($1.50)
- There will be no cash transactions at this time so please bring a debit or credit card for payment.
Online booking will resume June 1st
We appreciate your patience and cooperation!